Water projects are an integral part of a nation's infrastructure and strongly influence many aspects of planning and development.
ACE provides all the necessary engineering services relating to the development and operation of this area, having a broad proficiency
in mechanical, electrical and
hydraulic engineering, and public health works.
Main areas of expertise include:
- Structural systems, analysis and design
- Infrastructure, public utilities and municipal services
- Water supply and distribution
- Sanitation, sewerage, wastewater treatment and disposal
- Stations, substations and plants
- Infrastructure management, operations and maintenance
- Cost planning, estimating and budgeting
- Investment programming and implementation